Anti-Chafing Cream | Reduces Rash Marks (50 gm)
Reduces Friction | Soothes Inflamed Skin | Prevents Chafing | Vitamin C & Ferulic Acid
Fortified with Vitamin C & Ferulic Acid, Chafing rash cream starts working on Reducing the Chafing Marks as well as Preventing them from ever happening again.
✔️ Prevents Rash - Rash cream Not only treats but also prevents rashes
✔️ Lightens - With its active ingredients, lightens the affected skin
✔️ Soothes - Skin rash cream deeply hydrates and reduces the friction between skin
✔️ Gel Formula - Unique Non-Greasy formula of anti-chafing cream is light & stain-free
VinzBerry Anti-Chafing Cream is specially curated for athletes (cyclists, runners, trekkers, swimmers) as well as gym enthusiasts.
Apply the VinzBerry Anti-Chafing Cream to the affected area (washed clean and dry) in a thin layer and massage gently. Use twice daily.
Q: What is VinzBerry Anti-Chafing Cream?
Filled with the goodness of Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid, Vinzberry’s anti-chaffing cream is a boon for those dealing with rashes on intimate areas, and thighs due to a lot of physical activity or tight clothing. Vitamin C in the cream helps in lightening the dark patches caused by rash and heals the chaffed area and ferulic acid helps in soothing rashes caused due to sanitary pads, rubbing of skin and excessive sweat. Being free from harsh chemicals such as parabens and sulphates, the anti-chaffing cream is suitable for all skin types. The gel-based formulation of the cream is stain-free and gets easily absorbed into the skin soothing the redness and nourishing the affected skin.
Q: How do I use VinzBerry Anti-Chafing Cream?
VinzBerry’s anti-chaffing cream is extremely easy to use. Start by washing, cleaning and drying the area you want to apply the cream. Apply the light layers of the gel cream in the affected area, massage gently and let it stay. For better results, you can massage cream on the affected area twice a day. Regular usage of the cream on the affected area helps in renewing the skin’s smoothness and suppleness.
Q: Can VinzBerry Anti-Chafing Cream be used by athletes?
Athletes face a lot of friction between the skin while doing exercises or activities like running, cycling, trekking or swimming. The deeply hydrating formula of anti-chaffing cream soothes the skin preventing the friction between the skin which is mostly faced by the athletes and the gym goers. The presence of Vitamin C and Ferulic acid also works towards reducing the chaffing marks and preventing them from happening again. Hence, now you can sweat without stress.
Q: What is the size of the product?
A single pack of VinzBerry’s Anti-chaffing cream comprises 50g of cream. The gel-based formulation of the cream gets easily absorbed into the skin.
Q: Is VinzBerry Anti-Chafing Cream safe for all skin types?
Free from harsh chemicals like paraben, SLS and ELS, VinzBerry’s Anti-chafing cream is safe to be used on all skin types. The cream is fortified with the goodness of natural ingredients like plant-based silicone and vitamin C that do not have any harmful effects on the skin.
1. Maximum Retail Price: ₹599
2. Net Quantity: 50gms
3. Country of Origin: India
4. Manufacturer Info: NG Beauty India LLP - Plot No.2017, Ph-2, HSIIDC Ind Area, Rai, Sonipat 131029
5. Marketed By: Inaara Wellness Pvt. Ltd. - Suite No. 315, 3rd Floor, 1, R.N. Mukherjee Road, Martin Burn Building, Kolkata 700001
6.Shelf Life: 30 months from the date of manufacturing
Recently Viewed Products
VinzBerry Anti-Chafing Cream: Say Goodbye to Chafing Rash Marks with Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid
Chafing rash markings can be annoying and uncomfortable, which makes going about with your everyday activities difficult. However, a chafing cream for women can be of great help when you have irritated skin due to chafing. The potent combination of Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid in VinzBerry anti-chafing cream can provide relief to a great extent. These two components, which are well-known for their skincare advantages, can aid in healing and soothing chafed skin while enhancing overall skin health. This rash cream for women with potent ingredients soothes your skin.
VinzBerry has brought you an expansive range of top feminine hygiene products that will make your self-care journey easier. VinzBerry personal care products are paraben-free, cruelty-free, pure and natural, and dermatologically tested. Our range of feminine hygiene products is safe for usage for even pregnant women and women on menstruation. Let’s take a look at some of the best self-care products.
What is Skin Chafing
Chafing is a painful skin condition brought on by friction between the skin's surface and your clothing. This annoying condition is most prevalent during energetic activities like walking, running or in hot, humid weather.
Chafing often occurs in places where skin rubs against skin, such as the thighs, underarms, or groin area. Repeated rubbing can erode the skin's top layer, causing inflammation, redness, and occasionally blisters or open sores.
It is best to use anti-chafing cream, wear moisture-wicking garments, and maintain proper hygiene to stop chafing. If you experience chafing, keeping the area dry, and clean, and applying soothing skin-chafing cream will help relieve pain and encourage healing.
How Do You Get Chafing Rash Marks
When the skin scrapes against itself or the garment, friction and irritation may occur, leaving behind chafing rash marks. The groin, underarms, and inner thighs are typical chafing hotspots and some of the symptoms of chafing include redness, inflammation, and pain caused by constant rubbing. Good hygiene practices along with regular use of anti-chafing cream can considerably aid in healing and soothing the affected part of the skin.
Places In The Body Where You Might Experience Chafing
Chafing is a common problem faced by both men and women. It can occur at any body part that is in contact with clothing or with any other body part. Let us look at some of the common areas which might experience chafing.
- Thigh chafing – Chafing is most common in the inner thigh area especially when both the thighs are rubbing against each other. Sweat makes the friction worse during activities like walking, jogging, or cycling as well as in hot and muggy conditions.
- Breast & nipple chafing – Both men and women commonly experience nipple chafing, which frequently affects runners or athletes. Chronic clothing pressing on the nipples can cause pain and even bleeding. Wearing soft moisture-wicking clothing might help. It is also recommended to use a rash cream before your running or workout sessions.
- Armpit chafing – Repetitive arm motion, particularly during sports or other strenuous activities, can cause chafing in the underarm region. Skin redness and irritation can result from rubbing against clothing.
- Butt chafing – Tight clothing can cause chafing on your buttocks, especially during activities like cycling or prolonged periods of sitting. Humidity and heat may make the issue worse. Always use skin-chafing cream to get relief.
- Feet chafing - Knees and feet, which are in constant touch with clothing and socks might also experience bouts of chafing. When crawling or kneeling on uneven ground, chafing on the knees might happen as well.
What Is The Fastest Way To Heal Chafing?
Chafing can be difficult to heal and painful if not attended at the right time. But there are a number of efficient ways to hasten the healing process. Follow these five recommendations for relieving chafing problems quickly:
- Keep the Area Clean - Cleaning the affected area carefully with mild soap and warm water is the first step in treating chafed skin. Avoid soaps with strong scents or ingredients that can aggravate the skin even more. Apply a fresh, soft towel to the area to be dried.
- Apply Chafing Cream – After cleansing, apply a healing chafing cream to the affected region. Skin-friendly ingredients like Vitamin C or Ferulic acid can help in getting relief. These ingredients aid in calming the skin, reducing inflammation, and forming a barrier to prevent additional irritability.
- Keep your skin hydrated – Maintaining moisture and hydration on chafed skin is vital for healing. Use a hypoallergenic, fragrance-free moisturiser. Dry skin can in fact worsen chafing. Moisturizers and body oils both can keep your skin hydrated.
- Wear Loose - Fitting, Breathable Clothes: Choose loose-fitting, breathable clothing made of natural materials like cotton, bamboo or modal can reduce friction and promote the healing of chafed skin. Avoid clothing that is too tight or synthetic since they might retain moisture and make chafing worse.
- Be patient - Last but not least, be patient and give the chafed skin some time to heal. Avoid activities like excessive perspiration or wearing tight clothing that could aggravate the area even more.
How VinzBerry Anti-Chafing Cream Works?
VinzBerry anti-chafing cream is designed to soothe your skin and give you relief from chafing pain and irritation. Our chafing cream for women is enriched with powerful ingredients to heal your skin. This chafing cream has a light gel formula that is non-greasy and stain-free.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients in this rash cream for women.
- Dark The Power of Vitamin C – Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that is well-known for its ability to rejuvenate skin. It also encourages the synthesis of collagen, protecting the skin from external stresses and free radical damage. Vitamin C helps in reducing swelling, redness, and inflammation caused by chafing. You can benefit from Vitamin C's brightening and calming properties on chafed skin by including the VinzBerry anti-chafing cream with Vitamin C into your skincare regimen, which will ultimately help to lessen the visibility of chafing rash marks.
- Benefits of Ferulic Acid - Another vital ingredient for treating chafing rash markings is Ferulic Acid. It reduces redness and irritability brought on by chafing due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Additionally, ferulic acid in skin chafing cream protects the skin from additional harm by acting as an antioxidant. Ferulic Acid also helps Vitamin C maintain its potency and efficiency. Ferulic acid and vitamin C work together synergistically to increase the healing process, lessen discolouration, and promote overall skin health for chafed skin. VinzBerry anti-chafing cream brings these two wonder ingredients together to create a top-notch intimate body care product for you.
This chafing cream is a versatile intimate hygiene product
- Prevents Rash – Prevents Rash – This lightweight chafing cream not only treats but also prevents rashes on your skin
- Lightens - With its active ingredients, like Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid it lightens the affected skin.
- Soothes -Deeply hydrates the skin and reduces redness.
Understanding the Discomfort and Irritation Caused by Chafing
- Chafing is caused by constant friction between different parts of the skin or between the skin and clothing.
- Walking, running, exercising, or simply wearing constricting or poorly-fitting clothing can cause this friction.
- Chafing is more common in overweight people and those who participate in repetitive motion exercises.
- Due to increased sweating, hot and humid weather can make the issue worse because moisture can worsen friction and skin irritation.
- Use an anti-chafing cream to get some relief and smooth the skin.
- Use clothes made of breathable fabric or which have moisture-wicking properties.
How VinzBerry Gives You the Ultimate Solution for Personal Care
Thousands of women rely on VinzBerry to meet their demands for intimate wellness every day. We at VinzBerry are on a mission to make you feel beautiful from the inside out with our safe and cutting-edge personal care products. We understand your need for natural and safe feminine hygiene solutions. Indian women's distinct bodies and skin types were taken into consideration when developing our line of feminine body care products including underarm care products.
All of our feminine hygiene products are composed of natural ingredients paraben-free, and cruelty-free. Our handcrafted self-care items are designed to help you have a comfortable and intimate relationship with your body.