Sep 05, 2022
Let me tell you something,
No matter how neat and clean you try to be, acne has a way of showing up anyplace-anytime, and at times at the worst place possible like, on your vagina.
Sssh, don't worry!
Vaginal acne is a normal, but it isn’t as common as acne on face or back but it is also not as rare as you might think!
There can be many causes for a pimple to form near the vagina, some of them are:
- Vaginal discharge
- Sanitary pads
- Condoms or lubricant
- Douche applicators or fluid
But the question of the hour is, how can we prevent Vaginal Pimples? Some of the ways are mentioned below:
- Avoid tight-fitting pants or underwear
- Choose cotton or breathable materials undergarments
- Change sweaty clothes
- Trim pubic hair instead of shaving
- During periods, change your pads on regular intervals
Sometimes, with Vaginal Acne, improper Intimate Hygiene can also lead to Vaginal Swelling . Vaginal Swelling can be worrisome and painful, but with proper knowledge, you can try to avoid swelling from ever happening to your vagina.
So, what actually causes a Swollen Vagina?
Swollen Vagina is often accompanied by discharge, yeast infections or itching and can be caused by inflammation, obstruction, or trauma.
Sometimes, Vaginal Swelling can also be a sign of an underlying medical problem and an appointment with your doctor is important.
If you ever face such an issue, don't worry, here are some ways to get relieved from Vaginal Swelling:
- Cool compress for swelling- This treatment is like a warm compress but with cold water and can really help in reducing inflammation.
- Medications- These are a quick solution to the pain that is often associated with vaginal swelling.
- Salt Water Bath- Warm water bath with a little salt is really helpful in reducing the pain and discomfort.
Well, either it is Vaginal Acne or Swollen Vagina, a very common cause for both is not taking proper care of your Intimate Hygiene. That's where VinzBerry Intimate Care range comes into the picture.
VinzBerry Intimate Care range helps in preventing infection, bad odour, yeast buildup, and serious infections like UTIs and maintains a healthy pH balance of the intimate area. They also have a range of Boy Care and Intimate Body Care
Ladies, Intimate Hygiene is the need of the hour and it is important to take care of hygiene down there as maintaining a healthy intimate hygiene routine leads to a Happy Vagina!